At Better, Inc (owner of the tru.picbackman.com service), protecting your privacy and the privacy
of anyone receiving your email is very important. These policies are for the purpose of
making Tru safe and appropriate for all.
Safety of your personal information
- Tru collects certain information about you in order to allow your account to
function properly. At any time, you may log in and change this information, or remove
it. Under no circumstances will we share your personal information with any third party.
Adhering to the Safe Harbor privacy principles of the U.S. – EU Safe Harbor Framework
- Tru adheres to Safe Harbor privacy principles, designed to provide U.S. companies
with guidance on how to provide protection of personal information from Europe as
required by the European Union's Directive on Data Protection. Recourse is handled
through the EU Data Protection Authorities. The United States Department of Commerce's
Safe Harbor lists Tru in a directory of self-certifying companies here.
- Direct any Safe Harbor inquiries or requests to:
Periodic emails from Tru
- From time to time you may receive from us emails related to your account or your use of
Tru. Every email will contain a link for you to be able to opt-out of receiving
- We will not sell or rent your email address. Ever.
Ensuring secure billing transactions
- You are asked to supply certain credit card and billing information in order to purchase
Tru's services. That information is transferred, using the most secure
transmission technology, to a trusted third party for processing. The information is
then encrypted and securely stored to handle your transactions.